I am voting for Obama, but this is the reason I cannot become a full time Democrat or left wing liberal. Every time someone speaks their mind in an intelligent manner, simply stating why the feel the way they do and why they are voting the way they do, you all have to jump all over them and make them feel like an idiot.

I found many of things this person posted true. I totally respect their right to feel the way they do. No wonder there is so much bipartisanship in the Congress, two people on a curly board can't even have an intelligent debate. I wish everyone would just let each side have their say.
Originally Posted by munchkin
Debate requires two sides. When the OP was asked questions, she didn't answer. When pressed, she walks away. That's not being idiot but it's also not mature, intelligent debate.
Originally Posted by Myradella3
I agree with you munchkin, there is definitely a mentality here to gang up on certain posters. Just look at the way the OP is being treated with her post. Quite a few comments, rather catty in nature, getting in one last swipe with the claws.

Myradella3 - I got the impression that the OP, like so many others here, myself included, have very busy lives. Many of us can not spend a big chunk of time on a daily basis hanging out on Curl Talk debating issues.

I have a husband, kids, and a household to run with all the everyday things that entails. I spend some time in the morning scanning threads, posting on occasion, and getting on with my day. I can't help that others will interpret my style of posting as someone who does not wish to get into a lengthy debate or is avoiding anything. I just have different priorities that do take precedence over posting on a hair forum.

I prefer it that way.