so it would work with my Remington? it's round - but does the attachment adjust for sizing???
Originally Posted by TaraVictoria
That's the part I'm not sure about. It says it has a universal adaptor that fits 99% of hair dryers. I just hope mines not that 1%.
Originally Posted by amy51373
The opening where it attaches to the dryer is expandable with an elastic band inside like many other diffusers have. It may not stay on a tapered nozzle that is narrower at the bottom and gets wider as it goes up. I don't think I've ever seen a square nozzle, but as long as it'll fit into the round opening (I'd estimate it's 2.5-3" across), the way it adjusts, it could conceivably stay on.

Got mine at Ulta but I had to ask about it - it wasn't with the other diffusers or with the other Deva products. $39.99 unless you have an Ulta coupon of some kind. This includes the hand-shaped diffuser, the adapter attachment, and a travel-size bottle of Set It Free.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett