It was bound to happen.

And, still, Palin was out on the stump again today, stirring up hatred, using her racist "code" words, and the crowd was in it's usual hate frenzy shouting hate, which she didn't try to calm down. I think she gets a special thrill out of stirring up hatred.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Are you serious? Is that even remotely fair to say? These were two white supremacists who would have acted like this regardless of who Obama was running against. This is not his first assassination plot either. There are a lot of crazy people out there.
Originally Posted by CottonCandyCurls
Yes, it is extremely fair to say. When you have someone who is as white as the snow she lives in, gets up in front of a crowd who is just as white, shouting things like "He's not like us", "He pals around with terrorists" and then does NOTHING when the crowd starts shouting "Kill Him"...then he!! yes, its fair. What's worse about this situation is that there was a plot to kill 102 MORE BLACK people. 102 more, and there is NO mention of how wrong that is?

And like BB said, the McCain & Palin were all about calling and "comforting" the "poor white woman attacked by the big scary black man"....but have NOTHING to say when it is the other way around and on a MUCH larger scale. Without speaking about it, it is almost like they condone it.(Kinda like when Bush "condoned" the actions of those attacking the Dixie Chicks several years ago)
I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell