Why did the crowd even groan or boo? If they were shouting redistributor I don't think you would hear groaning from the crowd. Also, I just listened to this video - I did not watch it I just listened....that is the N word....sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=722N115e_rs

I have to say I have such a hard time listening to her and I think I figured it out - her speech cadence is off. (Is that the proper use of that word??-I think it is but want to make sure) Her speech does not flow - it's hard for me to pay attention.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
Have you been following the campaign or Joe the Plumber. People don't like redistribution especially people who go to a Palin rally. Also why haven't I heard anything about it on the news. They all jumped to spread the false "kill him" story. Why aren't they all over this? If someone can verify that is what was shouted in the crowd, I'd condemn it and look at their campaign with heavy suspicion. But words flashing on a screen on a youtube clip with poor audio in the background is not proof of much.
Originally Posted by CottonCandyCurls
The link I posted is a different one - it does not have the words popping up. Go take a listen.

And please don't assume I don't know what's going on with this campaign. We can disagree but don't be insulting.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~