You hit the nail on the head for me, because that is EXACTLY how I feel, too.

He is Inspiring with a capital I.
He's the kind of person that makes you want to go out and better your self and help others to do better as well. THAT is the kind of leader that we so very, very desperately need.

Obama MUST win.

On a more personal note...geeez, man when he was talking about his mom dying and the fight with the ins. companies and how she never got to see her grandchildren.. same exact thing with my mom. It's weird when your life parallels with someone else's life for a moment. I wish I could give him a hug and just say "I know... me too..."

Obama gives me hope. Never before in the history of me, have I ever said that a politician gave me hope.

Amazing.

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008!
Originally Posted by yagottaloveyacurls
I know, that same part all I could think of was my gram... she was dieing from cancer and was concerned about how certain treatments would effect her insurance. She didn't want us to be left with the bill once she passed away... that man almost made me cry!
Originally Posted by Naya
Same here! I got teary-eyed because it's the same thing I went through with my dad. It was the most difficult time in my life to watch him suffer.

NO ONE deserves to go without health insurance.
Originally Posted by lacunaCoils
YES!! And wasn't that McCain that said EVERYONE has access to healthcare? And in such a short amount of time how many of us know someone who suffered because they were without it.
BC: May 2008
Hair Type:
3C/4A mix I think
http://members.fotki.com/RizadaMinicana
Not Updated D:

Vegan-ish