kathymack's soap bars are awesome, and I'm having pretty good luck with KCCC plus FOTE aloe vera gel. I'm waiting on KBB so I can try it instead of my current rinse-out conditioners... which are fine, but I am allured by the sweet siren-song possibility of curlier hair with these natural products.
Originally Posted by ReddishRocks
Ok PJs...

Someone calling me????

I have to say that the soap bars have been fantastic. In addition to KCCC and Fote. I haven't been able to ditch CK which isn't "all natural" so to speak but it still is CG . It's a STAPLE and I have to have it before anything else goes in my hair or it doesn't hold and it gets super POOFY. I was amazed that KCCC paired with FOTE actually works for me

Forgot to ADD: I am awaiting samples of Donna Marie L&T and CB so will post results from that as well.
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Last edited by DEL2C; 11-02-2008 at 09:16 PM.