I also second kathymack's shampoo bars. They are to die for. And I highly recommend KBB milk or nectar as conditioner/leave-in. I love love love KCCC as a styler, but can't give up my re:coil and am hesitant to give up my Alagio Curl Balm. They're just great. I wanna try QCCC, but gotta hold off for right now.

I also have John Master Organic gel of some sort that I like, but don't use it very often.
Originally Posted by SunshineGrrl
Hold ON to your PJ'ism Sunshine. Have you seen the Donna Marie thread???? It's been "said" that her L&T and CB are even BETTER than Qcccc........so waiting might be a good thing until we hear more reviews

IMHO I actually like Giovanni LI better than KBB Nectars. At least for my little girl who has 3a/2b hair becuase I can use it as a styler and leave-in. The Nectar doesn't have the same effect on her hair. I haven't tried either because I'm using KCKT but when that is gone I'll be usin GLI.
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.