I also second kathymack's shampoo bars. They are to die for. And I highly recommend KBB milk or nectar as conditioner/leave-in. I love love love KCCC as a styler, but can't give up my re:coil and am hesitant to give up my Alagio Curl Balm. They're just great. I wanna try QCCC, but gotta hold off for right now.

I also have John Master Organic gel of some sort that I like, but don't use it very often.
Originally Posted by SunshineGrrl
Hold ON to your PJ'ism Sunshine. Have you seen the Donna Marie thread???? It's been "said" that her L&T and CB are even BETTER than Qcccc........so waiting might be a good thing until we hear more reviews

IMHO I actually like Giovanni LI better than KBB Nectars. At least for my little girl who has 3a/2b hair becuase I can use it as a styler and leave-in. The Nectar doesn't have the same effect on her hair. I haven't tried either because I'm using KCKT but when that is gone I'll be usin GLI.
Originally Posted by DEL2C
You. Are. Satan. Evil! I think I've missed quite a few threads in the few days I was gone. Why does all the good stuff happen when I'm gone?
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.