Thanks for all the compliments!!

Do you put product on them? If so, how and when did you put it in? Did you manipulate them in any way (like twirl them or something like that) or just arranged them and that's it?
Originally Posted by curlinicator
I don't put any extra product that what I usually do in. If they are really frizzy then I might Get a teensy tiny dot of gel on wet fingers and smooth stuff down.

I pretty much just arrange them, kind of twist them together so that they stay over to the side.

I absolutely love your hair! Just a quick question - in the morning when you apply the Suave, do you just spray it on and scrunch? Or do you wet your hair first? Or do you spray it and run your fingers through your hair? Just curious. My hair is such a tangled mess in the morning that I feel like I need to run my fingers through it and start over! But your hair is just beautiful, and I love the bangs.
Originally Posted by jle323
I don't use it every day, only morning when I guess I must roll around a lot or something during the night. So if I need some extra hold, I just spritz it straight on to dry/damp hair, then gently smooth/scrunch it in. The only way my hair isn't tangled in the morning is wearing it in a REALLY high pony tail over night. I look like Pebbles from the Flinstones LOL.
2c/3a
curl blog
curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)