Oh yes, it's so sad isn't? I used to have great c type curls before my babies. My hair always looked great. I always got compliments on it, and only had to use one kind of inexpensive gel on it. There wasn't a lot of upkeep. Shampoo, condish, gel, blow dry upside down. I didn't know how good I had it until it was gone.

After my first baby I could tell it wasn't the same. Less curly, no body, just blah. It would just hang there. Then I found this website about 4 yrs ago and started experimenting with different products, and techniques. Finally came up with a routine that really helped my less curly hair look pretty good. Only problem was that it was a lot more expensive, time consuming, and the products that I loved I could only get online. It just wasn't realistic for me to keep it up.

So sadly I have given up the quest for great curls . I just don't have the time or money for it. I keep my hair short and straight now. I'm pretty happy with it. I like the style that I have, and it is just much easier to manage. I will always pine for the curls lost, and some day I may even pursue that direction again.

So Jenny C, sorry my story wasn't very reassuring either, but we are all different and maybe your curls will come back. Here's to hoping!
...but you can call me Dayzie.