Musica_al:

I just mixed up another batch of the All In One spray a few weekends ago, and wow! It's even better than the first time I made it! Here were my variables:

VO5 Moisture Milk Conditioner in Passionfruit Smoothie

1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil ~ Cold-pressed, so no scent (instead of Olive Oil)

half Sea Salt mixed with half Epsom Salt instead of just the Epsom Salt

Aura HypoAllergenic Gel (this is GREAT at staying emulsified in the mix!!)

1 Tbsp Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel (I think this gives a touch more hold without stiffness)

I am just in love with this mix! The scent is awesome! I've been spraying it into my hands and scrunching it into soaking wet hair that has only a little conditioner left in from my rinse. Then for a little more definition where I need it (mostly my canopy & bangs), I put about a dime size of Aura Hypo gel in my hand and squirt about two more sprays of the All In One into that, emulsify and scrunch where I need it. Then I plop for an hour and air dry the rest of the way with some duck-bill clips at my roots for lift. I've gotten 4TH DAY HAIR with this, even able to wear it down on the 4th day...unbelievable! At night before I go to bed, I've been spraying a few squirts in my hands and scrunching around the canopy, then doing the same thing in the morning, just leaving it to airdry form that little bit of moisture. I'm doing the CG routine, and my hair still smells great & fresh even on the fourth day...in fact, I've gotten compliments on not only the curls but also the fragrance. My DH also loves this new mix even better than when I'd made it the first time! Thanks again!
3A/B; mid-back length when dry; brownish-reddish (color-treated)
CG since June 2002
My Photo Album
MySpace