how would you compare the moisture to biloage contioning balm if you've used it. I'm looking for something a little lighter.

thanks again for sharing
Originally Posted by curlywurlygurly
If you find the Biolage balm too heavy for daily use, you would probably like the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner and/or their Direct Leave In Conditioner. The 50/50 is also supposed to be good, though I haven't tried it.

I certainly can't use the balm all the time, and I'd guess from your picture that my medium textured hair is thicker and curlier than yours. Both the GTTTT and GDLI are plenty conditioning for me for regular use. I only use the Biolage balm right after I henna or for a deep treatment unless I start seeming too dry - rarely a problem since I stopped using 'cones and sulfates.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett