I don't know of a local salon to point you towards, but I just had TR done Saturday and I can tell you, I'm so happy I won't have to worry about my hair for a loooong time. I hated going to work with wet stringy hair every morning, only to have to wait until the afternoon for it to dry and be able to scrunch the crunch out. And if I diffused, it was a giant frizzball. Nothing seemed to work!

I talked to many curlies on here who have had TR who said to go ahead and go through with it. I figure I'm at a time in my life where I really need that ease with hair, as I never really have time to do it, and I absolutely hate being the girl with wet-head. Right now I'm waiting through the first 2 days before I can wash it, but it is perfectly straight and shiny. And so much longer than I ever knew! Well anyway, I just wanted to send you some encouraging vibes incase you decide to go through with it, and offer you any advice if you ever need it. And also, if you decide to keep your curls, I'm sure they look wonderful too Good luck!!
3a

Faves: Deva One C, Spiral Curls Cream, NECL, Aura Hypoallergenic, Curl Junkie, Jessicurl
B&A Gel + AG Recoil + CurlKeeper