While we are talking about celebs . . . post your unpopular opinions on men who are considered hot but don't do it for you.

Daniel Craig: I know his raw sex appeal apparently makes up for his lack of prettiness to most women, but for me, I have a hard time seeing him as James Bond. I mean, we had Pierce Brosnan, who was gorgeous and drool-worthy for me as Bond, and now Daniel Craig? He looks reptilian to me.
And on the subject of Bond, I'm a sacrilegious gal who doesn't get the Sean Connery appeal. Roger Moore wasn't a popular Bond, but damn he was hot!

Orlando Bloom: I've never gotten this one. He's so effeminate to me (which works sometimes), and just kind of rodent-like. Thin miserly-looking lips, too.

Brad Pitt: Occasionally he does look really good, like in Ocean's 11, but mostly I've never thought he was anything special.

Ashton Kutcher: Occasionally very pretty, but maybe it's that vacant look he has on his face that does nothing for me.

Milo Ventimiglia (I may have spelled that wrong): Ugh. I used to watch Gilmore Girls once upon a time, and how Rory could possibly even consider Jess (Milo) when she had the incredibly gorgeous Dean (Jared Padalecki) was incomprehensible to me. There is just nothing about this man that is attractive to me.

Colin Farrell: He's so sleazy that I just can't find him attractive.