I don't get Will Smith, either. I agree with Dempsey (just cute), Moore (too pretty - needs a scar or something, LOL), Bloom looks like a girl to me (in his defense, I haven't seen any of the Pirates movies, so maybe I just haven't seen what the rest see), and agree w/most of the others except sometimes Pitt and definitely not Robert Redford - in his day, mm-mm-mm! Him and Paul Newman as Butch and Sundance or even in The Sting . . . Now, he looks bad from the tons of sun damage, more than merely his age. Still like him, though.

Add in Russell Crowe - he always looks greasy except sometimes in some of his roles. Tom Cruise I never really got and especially in his recent weird years
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett