So far since I've used the henna (about a week and a half ago) my hair, even though it's fine, feels fuller and softer.. I like it. I think I like the idea of mixing the indigo with the henna, as I don't wanna be a red head per se.. I like the idea of having a dark chestnutty brown color instead.

I think this is the best conditioning treatment I've ever used.. but then again I'm kinda new to this "treating your hair right" thing.
Originally Posted by BekkaPoo

Oh how things change.. since I wrote this post about 9 months ago, I've stopped henna completely. I was cool the first few times I hennaed, but that was short lived. After a while it did dry out my hair. It could be that it was the brand, but I know I'm not the only curly who has had this problem. I love the color henna gives, but it's not worth the dry hair I get from it.

I guess the only henna I will get from here on out is for temporary tattoos.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)