View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
curly_stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe View Post
Quote:
Yet I want to get rid of my frizz and dryness and get my curls defined.
Curl definers will help, but good conditioners and deep conditioners are better for eliminating frizz and dryness.

ITA with mpgirl, butters and buttery products are wonderful for helping to clump, especially if you use them under a creamy conditioner or leave-in.

I love KCCC. I use it over leave-ins like Abba Pure Gentle conditioner or Knot Today (they are alot alike). And under that I have a butter on my wet ends (Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Cream, KBB Hair Cream and Donna Marie Coco Hemp hair butter are all wonderful; and let's not forget Jane Carter Nourish & Shine).

I also use and love Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix. It's a wonderful rinseout conditioner, almost a deep conditioner, and you can leave a little in and see how it totally eliminates frizz.
Yes, im really going try KCCC and the Curl Junkie products soon. Thanks so much, now im not so afraid to use the curl definers(thanks mpgirl for making it clear to me that curl definers dont permanantly alter curl patterns.)I really appreciate the help from all of you and the naturally curly website.
curly_stars is offline   Reply With Quote