I totally understand where you are coming from Curlyblasian! I gather from your username that your are of "mixed race", right? Possibly asain and black? Well, I am "mixed race" woman of color too, if you are. I have natural 3b curls that for years had been hiden under so many relaxers. I had transitioned more than once before I finally decided to be totally free of relaxers and accept my hair the way that God naturally made it to be. I owe so much to this site and its members helping on my hair journey. If weren't for NC, I would have been totally clueless on how to take care of my hair in its natural state at all! Also, I wouldn't have never finally ended up getting all the way through transitioning as well with all the curly love that was shown to me!

I am here to support you all the way, and you can even personally email anytime with any questions or concerns that you may have!

I currently use Curls products in my hair, but I have at other times throughout my hair journey used countless products from so many differrent lines, so I am definitely very familiar with most of the lines that are out there that are geared towards curly hair!
"Curls Tester"
Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion