View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 07:01 AM   #1
2curlykids

Default Toddler pulling hair out!

My daughter is 18 mths old, and pulling her hair out. I don't know why this is happening, but just last nite she pulled a tuft of hair out of her head while in her car seat. The top of her hair is very thin and wispy as a result, compared to her head of curly 3a/b type hair.

I comb her hair just b4 we leave the house because she will pull it all out. Once we were driving somewhere and i turned to get her out of her carseat and her hair was a mess all over her head and she had a big proud grin on her face.

What kind of styles would you recommend? So far I've either put it in a curly ponytail on top of her head, or one curly puff of each side of head. sometimes i twist the hair and put barrettes on ends. I secure her hair with baby scrunchies or ballies. Anything I can do QUICKLY as she will NOT sit still! The hair around face is always fuzzy.

Right now the product line I'm using is CurlyQ - shampoo (sometimes), coconut conditioner and Moist Curls w Styling Lotion. I've ordered the Curly Girl book and i'm waiting for it to arrive. I also have the books It's All Good Hair, Kinki Kreations, and Kids Talk Hair....lots of good information.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me!
2curlykids is offline   Reply With Quote