My daughter is 18 mths old, and pulling her hair out. I don't know why this is happening, but just last nite she pulled a tuft of hair out of her head while in her car seat. The top of her hair is very thin and wispy as a result, compared to her head of curly 3a/b type hair.

I comb her hair just b4 we leave the house because she will pull it all out. Once we were driving somewhere and i turned to get her out of her carseat and her hair was a mess all over her head and she had a big proud grin on her face.

What kind of styles would you recommend? So far I've either put it in a curly ponytail on top of her head, or one curly puff of each side of head. sometimes i twist the hair and put barrettes on ends. I secure her hair with baby scrunchies or ballies. Anything I can do QUICKLY as she will NOT sit still! The hair around face is always fuzzy.

Right now the product line I'm using is CurlyQ - shampoo (sometimes), coconut conditioner and Moist Curls w Styling Lotion. I've ordered the Curly Girl book and i'm waiting for it to arrive. I also have the books It's All Good Hair, Kinki Kreations, and Kids Talk Hair....lots of good information.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me!