*rofl* You guys.......

I swear - I'm NOT a witch. Not that there's anything wrong with witches!! I'm just a SAHM with lots more time than money, and since I live in the boonies and don't see hardly ANYONE unless I go out, I have no qualms about testing a new formulation every time I wash my hair. *lol* So, I learned fast what worked and what didn't.

I had a thought, too (scary, I know!). The water I use to make the Gelee comes straight from my tap, but we have numerous springs on our property, and no filtration system (never needed it! the water is oh so clear and cold!). Part of the miraculous nature of my FSG might be something as simple as the water I use and the mineral content of that water. It seems so simple, but yet it's a very large part of the equation. City water may have additives like chlorine and flouride that might offset the final result, and my well water is obviously unique in its makeup.

It may also be that my stove is a vintage 60's Lady Kenmore gas range (I LOVE my stove!), and perhaps it heats differently than other, more modern ranges do. Again, it seems small, but maybe it makes all the difference in the world!
BB

http://www.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com
BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter