View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:28 AM   #16
rbb

on struttswife's blog, tiffanys blog, she is going to discuss porosity in detail next time she blogs. i am hoping it is soon. i, also, could not say for sure what my porosity is.
don't you wish we could send her samples and she send back a report!! haha!! that would be great. then, continuing with the fantasy, the curl chemist would take that info and shop with us (like a what not to wear, only what not to use!) and pick out all the right products for our hair!! and, of course, there'd be that nice check that goes along with the what not to wear. i can have my fantasy, right? :-) it is difficult trying to read all this and make sense of it. would so love to have an interpreter who knew for sure. but then you have the humidity to deal with, which in itself is not bad, but then you have outside humidity and inside humidity, and my poor hair at times gets confused!! :-)
our straight-haired sisters have no idea! but, i'd much rather have curly hair and do love my hair.
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote