View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:16 AM   #17
starcrosser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by persephone5 View Post
hmmm.....I just did the test and I can't tell if I am normal or low porosity. I'm not sure if my hair repels products or not lol how do you think I can tell??

I know my hair takes a long time to dry, even with it short and thinned out.

it feels pretty smooth and it kinda squeaks going up lol
I kind of feel the same way. I know my hair isn't porous, it feels smooth doing the "test." But, it's so fine, it's hard to "feel" anything. I don't have trouble doing color process or getting it "wet" in the shower, or the other "indicators" of low porosity hair.
Same here! I have no problem with my hair taking color. I also have no problem with overdoing product on wet hair. I can pile as much as I want, it's never too much (despite the fact that my hair is fine and thin). I wonder if this is because it only absorbs so much and then the rest evaporates? Hmmm..

Latest routine:
Sulfate-free shampoo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo, Elucence, Bedhead Superstar
Conditioner: Jessicurl Too Shea conditioner, DermOrganic Masque, Redken All Soft
Style: DermOrganic Argan Oil Treatment/Serum, Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in, Kerastase Nectar Thermique, Oyin Hair Dew
starcrosser is offline   Reply With Quote