Thread: Liquid Keratin
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #26
curlybrunette5

Ahh I broke yesterday and ran out to Ulta and bought the kit. I now have to wait until next weekend to use it though, because I can't keep my hair down at work and don't want to ruin the results by pulling it back during my 48 hours on Monday and Tuesday so it will have to wait until next Friday night. It's killing me.

Question though: I'm taking inventory on my haircare products. If they have sodium chloride in it, will it just say "sodium chloride" on the label or is sodium chloride in any other chemicals? I checked my Biolage shampoo and condish and neither of them have it in it, unless it's in another chemical. Moisture Block is okay too, as its just pure dimethicone and another cone that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Oh and how many uses do you guys get out of one box of treatment. The treatment bottle is rather large compared to the shampoos and condishes so I thought there may be 2 uses in there. And can you buy the treatment seperately? I noticed full size bottles of the other products at Ulta but not the treatment.

My HG: Sabino Lok & Blok
curlybrunette5 is offline   Reply With Quote