Ok, so a lot of you probably know that I couldn't get the FSG to work for me which is why I decided to ask Babe to mix me up her batch. I explained to this Lovely woman my issues with HOLD and why I was hesitant to try it. She mentioned that she had whipped up her Brulee concoction and that it would work for me to help with hold. So she made my FSG with exta hold and special carrier oil for my hair type. TALK ABOUT SERVICE!!!!! All I can say is this COMBO ROCKS!!! I didn't use a Leave In as she suggested. The Gel and Brulee are plenty moisturizing. I'm still not sure how much of the FSG my hair can take so I tried to not be stingy but was afraid to over-do it. I knew the Brulee had hold too. I just put little puddles of FSG on each section of my hair then topped off with a nice dollop and that was it. I got nicely formed waves, no producty feel cuz it's natural. What else can I say???

BB You are AWESOME BAYBEEEEE!!!!! Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Last edited by DEL2C; 01-26-2009 at 09:58 PM.