Ok all this talk about henna and cassia has my head spinning right now. I'm still confused on what's good and what's not. But also i need to know, have any of you heard of a brand called Hask Placenta. It's Henna and Placenta mixed together and the henna is neutral, so it won't add color to your hair which is what i want. Im a big scaredy cat when it comes down to color lol. Do you girls think this will be ok to us or should just stick to the old regular henna or cassia stuff? These are the ingredients :
Purified Water , Acetamide MEA , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Cetyl Alcohol , Soluble Collagen , Propylene Glycol , Isostearyl Ethylimidonium Ethosulfate , Henna Extract , Placenta Extract , Hexylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance , Glycerine , Phosphoric Acid.

I bought this a long time ago and never used it because i chickened out, but now i'm tempted to try it now. So let me know what you think. I'm thinking about using it tomorrow. Gotta sleep on it tonight lol
4a, OS Cottony, Spirals and Waves randomly scattered over my head
Check me out!! I have a fotki!!

Due to a serious hiatus and complete laziness (lol), my fotki albums are all locked. When im up to updating I'll have them opened for you all to view. Until then...no peeking Thanks!
http://public.fotki.com/libranessentia/