Ok, so a lot of you probably know that I couldn't get the FSG to work for me which is why I decided to ask Babe to mix me up her batch. I explained to this Lovely woman my issues with HOLD and why I was hesitant to try it. She mentioned that she had whipped up her Brulee concoction and that it would work for me to help with hold. So she made my FSG with exta hold and special carrier oil for my hair type. TALK ABOUT SERVICE!!!!! All I can say is this COMBO ROCKS!!! I didn't use a Leave In as she suggested. The Gel and Brulee are plenty moisturizing. I'm still not sure how much of the FSG my hair can take so I tried to not be stingy but was afraid to over-do it. I knew the Brulee had hold too. I just put little puddles of FSG on each section of my hair then topped off with a nice dollop and that was it. I got nicely formed waves, no producty feel cuz it's natural. What else can I say???

BB You are AWESOME BAYBEEEEE!!!!! Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve
Originally Posted by DEL2C
what's brulee?
Originally Posted by empressri
That's my other new concoction - it's ivory to pale yellow in color, and looks a lot like vanilla pudding in color and consistency. It's got hold, but moisture, too - I'm quite impressed with how it turned out!
BB

http://www.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com
BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter