View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #86
BotticelliBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by empressri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotticelliBabe View Post
Aww Del - you're too kind.

Yeah, the brulee is hard to describe, but when I tested it, I really liked how well it held AND how well it moisturized. Four days later when I washed my hair again, it still felt soft and satiny, and that never happens on wash day. In fact, that's how I usually know it's time to wash - my hair loses it's silkiness and starts to feel like a well-used brillo pad. Oh yeah - and I ONLY used the brulee so I'd have a pure test, and I didn't add anything else at all over the course of the four days until the next wash. Pretty amazing stuff, if I do say so myself!
err....you still didn't tell me WHAT it is!!! lol was it a different way of making your fsg? or something else?
*rofl* Forgive me - I'm trying to put the little curly back to sleep at the same time I'm typing this.

Ok, the brulee is like a thick gel cream. It's got aloe, flax gel, glycerine, oils...of course it's all natural cuz I'm not smart enough to play with chemicals yet. It has a really different consistency that's kind of hard to describe - somewhere between moisturizing and snotty with equal parts creamy and soft. It gave me really good hold without feeling producty or weighed down, and it never made me greasy.

Does that help at all?

http://www.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com
BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter
BotticelliBabe is offline   Reply With Quote