Well, I finally made this using the golden flax seeds and the "BB Methodology." I was never a strong proponent of the FSG. I used it on Monday after I made it--I wasn't having a great hair day, so did "do overs." It wasn't great and no hold. Yesterday, I did a leave in, FSG and the HT medium hold gel. It was better, but nothing to rave about. Today, I did the ABBA Pure Gentle LI, a ton of FSG, AOMM and the HT ultra hold gel. My hair felt like slime, no my hair felt like SLIME!! It was gross. But I continued on with the experiment. I scrunched with my curlease, diffused for about 5 minutes and let it air dry. It dried fairly quickly. I diffused for a minute or two to make sure it was dry. I SOTC--hair is unbelievable! It SHRANK and is in tight ringlets! Not much frizz and is soft and bouncy. I'll be interested if it holds the day. I've had mixed results with the medium hold gel. This is my first attempt with the ultra hold gel.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC