awww, i'm sorry that that's happening to you! luckily, my mom ALWAYS thinks my hair looks nice, even when it looks like crap! But because i listened to everyone else, i would ALWAYS straighten my hair (not chemically- just flat iron). Now im going back to wearing it curly (i;ve had it curly for a couple weeks now... thats a record) but i have relatives asking why my hair looks like this, or when i'm gonna do it, or i;m going to scare my bf's away... i dont like to insult people especially my 'elder's ' but this one particular relative is always getting under my skin, so i was tell her to stop being jealous that my bf loves it and tell how it's too bad that she's not exotic like i am and tends to blend in as i stand out! I've been so tempted to flaten it out again, but i'm not going to do it, EXPECIALLY since this one particular lady bugs me. I feel like i have to prove the point that hair is not SUPPOSED to be str8. Maybe by embracing my natural curly, she and others will come around.

Good luck!
para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV