I don't know. I'm never moody. I'm always nice and even when I'm having a bad day, I never show my emotions or take it out on others. You'd never know I was having a bad day.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because my friend has been acting rather moody lately. We went out to dinner last night and before we even left our dorm, I could sense she was in a funk. On the way to dinner, I asked her what was wrong and she said that she bought something and they swipped her debit card 4 times and charged her for it. She told me that she called the company and they realized their mistake and they took it off. They said that they'd put the money back in the bank, but it wouldn't be in her account until monday. She said she was pissed about it, but she has plenty money in the bank to go to dinner and go shopping if she wanted to. I asked her if she wanted to this some other time because I'd rather not go anywhere with her at all than to put up with her rudeness. She said, I'm fine. So we proceded to the restaurant.

To make a long story short, while at the restaurant, she was acting totally rude towards me. On a couple of occasions, she interupped me and said, "Are you still talking?" and "Oh I wasn't even listening to you." Then after dinner, I needed to go to Whole Foods which was 2 blocks away from the restaurant. She complained the ENTIRE way there. She kept saying, "Oh my goodness, this walk is taking forever! When are we gonna get there! This place is so far!" granted the night before, I went with her to the mall and walked to another mall which is like 5 blocks away without complaining! It was cold, but I walked there without out a peep because I didn't mind. If it had been an issue, I would've said so! She's been moody last weekend and the weekend before then, but during the week she's been cool. When she like this, I just feel like when we graduate, I won't be keeping in contact with her.

I have a few other female friends who are the same way. They can be just as nice and cool as they can be one day and be mean and rude the next day. I seriously can't put up with it. It's like my biggest pet peeve. Unfortunately, I find moodiness to be common among my black female friends. I just don't know what that's all about.
Hair Type: 4a with 3c sections...frizzy,wavy,bushy,curly

Last edited by Ajidahk; 02-22-2009 at 02:42 PM.