Thread: Lipo/Tummy Tuck
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #26
ninja dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsawaves View Post
Carecredit is a medical credit card. You can apply for it online at carecredit.com. It's interest free if you can pay it off in a years time. If not, you will be charged 11.9% interest. This can be used for cosmetic surgery, medical, dental, vision & even veterinary. You just need to check online to see which dr's accept it.

ETA: I had lipo on my stomach and under my chin. I've regretted both. My stomach is lumpy & the skin didn't go back, so it's a little flabby. Hell, my whole body is flabby so I guess it's not that noticeable. LOL! My neck is my worse problem. It looks really bad. I had a facelift a couple of years ago, but the quack doctor mainly did my eyes, which are smaller now & more round then almond shaped & he raised my already high cheekbones. This makes my lower face look even worse. I'd like to have the lower face & neck redone, but I don't have the money, plus I'm afraid of going under again. I don't remember, but my daughter told me I had a lot of trouble breathing when I was waking up & I was panicking. Maybe next time I can just do shots of Tequila.
Lotsa, did you have to wear a compression garment?
ninja dog is offline   Reply With Quote