View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:51 AM   #23
LisaF1163

Wow, this method may have solved a very big problem for me...

I've been doing my fair share of complaining about my ups and downs with AOHR. My hair is so super dry naturally that I could really use something like this, but it seemed to be really weighing my hair down and making the curls droop.

But now, I've used AOHR two days in a row, figuring I'd give it another try with IceQueen's method of conditioning. And both yesterday and today (and today's hair is totally dry), I've got great curls. Defined, well formed, soft - but that's only been since I used IceQueen's conditioning method. I'll see if I continue with that luck, because I really really want to love AOHR - it seems like, ideally, it should be the perfect conditioner for me: all natural, heavy conditioning for my naturally dry hair, no cones, no proteins (while I try to figure out if I'm protein sensitive or not), and it honestly has really bummed me out that I seemingly couldn't use it. But it could be just that my technique was all wrong. Fingers crossed, and thanks again to IceQueen!
Low-poo as needed - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shampoo.
Cond./Leave-In - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner.
Stylers - Jane Carter Solution Condition and Sculpt; Beautiful Curls Curl Defining Gel.
LisaF1163 is offline   Reply With Quote