I would rake through your curl cream and scrunch it in while you are leaning forward. Gently cup your hair in your hands and then flip up. Everything at Devachan went in while I was leaning forward, if that helps. It's the firm scrunching that really gets the products going
Originally Posted by icequeen
I'll try again, thanks for the advice. just out of interest, does the seaweed scrunching technique but with your head the right way up not work? what is it about being upside down?

My hair seems to get very tempremental when I put product through it, and leave ins make my hair way too soft and flat. My clumps never seem to want to play - and as for second day hair HA!!! first day hair would be nice!!

Since moving toward CG (still need a bit of silicone and sulfate occasionally) my hair has been simultaneously flater and frizzier than ever - It's taking all my power to keep away from John Frieda!!! Is this the transition period everyone mentions? How long will it last!!!!!!
UK based curly bonce! (Lancs)
silicone, or not to silicone - that is the question!!!

Uses:
CG - australian organics (Holland and Barratt) poo & condish, Louise Galvin Deep condish treatment, boots pink curl creme
non CG - Umberto Gianni pink range, L'Oreal Studio Line Curl Power Controlling Creme
Still searching for the winning combination!!!