View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #50
xcptnl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lee View Post
Ok so I just want to make sure I understand this before I go try it.

You cowash normal (right side up) and totally rinse out like normal. You then rake through your rinse out, lean over so it is upside down, then take more rinse out and scrunch it in until it feels squishy like seaweed. You can then flip it back up and do the rest of your shower routine, then you can rinse it out upside down. Do you then scunch it some more (with or without conditioner?) once you've rinsed? Then when you get out of the shower, you're scrunching in products rather than raking to keep the clumps? Anyone plopping with this method?

Sorry to be dense, just want to make sure I get it
I do my co-wash/water wash/shampoo then I rinse then I add the conditioner. I have just been using more conditioner than I was before - a good palm full instead of quarter sized amount-I make sure my hair is saturated-I might add more if it feels like it needs it. I do this right side up - wash the rest of me then I comb with a wide toothed comb. Then I rinse upside down. I scrunch the ends while the water is going over my hair. I then add my leave in while still in the shower and I smooth and scrunch that in. I then flip up right - and once I have dried the rest of me off - I comb my hair again upside down and add the rest of my products...I do flip up to get my part organized after I do that 2nd comb...then back upside down to apply curl cream and/or gel. Hope that helps.

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
xcptnl is offline   Reply With Quote