I also gather that I should scrunch my products into wet hair (again), then scrunch out some water with my mf towel afterward. I used to, but I prefer being in front of a mirror, helps so I don't miss spots. I'll have to try it again in the shower and see how it goes. I usually just gather the wet hair loosely into a towel (like plopping) until I get out and get dried off, then I apply products.
Originally Posted by CurliLocks
What worked for me yesterday and gave me great 2nd day hair today was scrunching with a towel after I rinsed out my conditioner. Then while still in the shower I combed some KBB Nectar through upside down and scrunched that in. Then out of the shower, I applied Ohm SHP like mystery's video (I also like to see what I'm doing when I use this method) and plopped, then after plopping scrunched in a little gel. Worked really well. My hair was still wet enough when I got out of the shower even after all of that to still get plenty of the "squishing" sound when scrunching product in. I think this might work even better for me with the KCCC since it really seems to hold the water in longer than other products - might cut down on the drying time.
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!