What worked for me yesterday and gave me great 2nd day hair today was scrunching with a towel after I rinsed out my conditioner. Then while still in the shower I combed some KBB Nectar through upside down and scrunched that in. Then out of the shower, I applied Ohm SHP like mystery's video (I also like to see what I'm doing when I use this method) and plopped, then after plopping scrunched in a little gel. Worked really well. My hair was still wet enough when I got out of the shower even after all of that to still get plenty of the "squishing" sound when scrunching product in. I think this might work even better for me with the KCCC since it really seems to hold the water in longer than other products - might cut down on the drying time.
Originally Posted by msgiblet
With some minor variations, I do the same thing. With all other products, I scrunch out water with a towel *after* all the products are in, but with KCCC, I put in my leave-in, scrunch out water with a towel, and then squish in some KCCC (usually mixed with a bit of BRHG). As msgiblet points out, KCCC tends to hold on to a lot of water, so unless you want to wait four hours for your hair to dry, it's a good idea to get a bunch of water out before applying the KCCC.

I'm eager to hear if you like this stuff, CurliLocks!
3a and strictly CG since August 2007. Porous and on the fine side. No to magnesium sulfate and glycerin. Yes to protein! Favorites:
CO-WASHES: Suave Coconut
CONDITIONERS and LEAVE-INS: Mop Top Daily Conditioner, KBB Nectar, Aubrey GPB or Island Naturals, Robert Craig, Any Jessicurl
CURL ENHANCERS/CREMES/MOUSSES: KCCC, JoiWhip
GELS: Fuzzy Duck, B5 Design, MGA Scultping, BRHG

Fotki password: chuckle
Blog: http://jillipoo.blogspot.com/
Twitter: nopoojillipoo

Last edited by jillipoo; 03-04-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling error