I think I'm perfectly entitled to hate both paypal and the bank that screwed me. Paypal made a mistake and I ended up paying for it because of the bank's manner of assessing overdrafts. Yes, I was familiar with the fee for overdrafts. No where was it explained that I would be charged for an overdraft that existed for less than a full minute, and that once the repeated fees for this 59-second overdraft put me into a real overdraft, I would be charged more and more. I also had to spend tons of my valuable time contacting paypal and the bank, and I had to go into the bank in person to close my account. At the time, the bank told me that if paypal initiated any transaction within the 2 weeks AFTER I closed my account, I would immediately go into overdraft again--even though my account was closed--and be charged fees again. How fair is that?

The end result is that I closed the account with the bank that, yes, I hate, and I pretty much refuse to use paypal.

I have absolutely no trouble managing my finances. I always know exactly where I am with my money and accounts. Why shouldn't I hate a business that penalizes me for something I didn't do in the first place?

And if it's all in the name of business, why do we have to bail banks out and why aren't they paying for their mistakes? I'd like to hit them with some service charges.
formerly Castella
(my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)