I don't like swimming in the ocean, but I do like looking at the ocean. I'm not much of a swimmer, I"m more of a floater (as in, floating in the pool in my backyard with a beverage and a book). I'm very fair, so sitting in the sun for hours at a time is a no go for me. If it's not too hot, I could maybe sit on the beach for a couple of hours if I"ve got a good book. Otherwise it's boring.

(Unless it's late at night and warm enough to be out on the beach late. I love the beach at night. Probably has something to do with hating people and crowds.)
"And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
Stolen.