I am confused. After a co-wash you use a different conditioner, right? So what about the next day in the shower, you don't co-wash, but do you still use the second conditioner from the day before to untangle your hair? Cause there is no hope for me to untangle my curls with just a water rinse. I am confused on whether I am doing this wrong or not.
Originally Posted by Artisticdaisy

really i would think your hair would untangle, as it will gain oils from no sulfate. though you can consider purchasing a no silicon styler, like a slip conditioner, some are out there, these do not build up when they are cg.

1. I am very intrigued by this no-poo business, I am excited about testing it out to free my inner curls, however I have a couple of questions. I understand that with this method, you are to clean your hair with a conditioner without sulfates, but do many conditioners have sulfates? I am using Pantene pro-v, but the problem is, I can't read the back of the bottle because it is in Korean as I am living here in Korea teaching English. Can anyone tell me if this conditioner is ok to use? And if it isn't what are some big brand names that are ok.
2. I read in a couple of places that with this method you only need to wash your hair with conditioner once to two weeks. The other days of the week, are you wetting your hair and conditioning?
Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by nessababy
i should read up again but i already have a good start i don't want to retrace my steps. maybe someone can help. we can cowash as often as we like, but i wouldn't consider a no sulfate poo being a mod cg. i think that is how we rid our hair of oils, by using the nopoo or some product similar.

Last edited by Johnboy; 03-12-2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: added title