I do too, but in my experience it's more likely to be a black person. It has happened to me--and then the woman pulled out her hand like "Oh! That's really your hair." I think she was expecting a weave.
Originally Posted by gemini
thats happened to me before. not cool. and i usually do say, "cut it out youre going to mess up my hair!," as im bobbing and weaving trying to avoid their hand.
Originally Posted by subbrock
She was too quick for me. We had just been introduced and the next thing I knew, her hand was knuckle deep in my hair.

I really do get wanting to touch people's hair, but at least get to know me, ask permission or buy me a drink first!
Originally Posted by gemini

Damn, that would piss me off!! I don't get it at all..I don't even like bf touching my hair. Only if I know it's gonna get washed before being seen in public. I'm not sure why anyone would want to touch my hair anyways, it's not like it's soft, silky and u can put your hands through it..then I'd get it. Sorry for the guano....I haven't been able to watch the video yet, my soundcard on this computer isn't working for now.