Bad makeovers!

My favorites haven't changed much since the photos came out: Sandra, Celia, Natalie (in that order). Of the three, the only one whose personality I like is Celia, but I still think Sandra and Natalie are very pretty, especially Sandra. Sandra's *****iness seems fake, like she's acting for the show. There's something insincere about it, like Monique's *****iness (the girl who rubbed her underwear on other girls' beds).

Aminat: I was surprised that was a weave! She looked better with the fro. Her makeover was ho-hum.

Sandra: AWFUL. WHY??

London: Not sure it was the best for her, but it looks OK. I think short was a good idea, not totally convinced about the color.

Natalie: seriously? I think that was a cop out.

Celia: She looked great before, and she looks great after. I'm glad they kept her a blond.

Teyona: ???? Jheri curl??

Fo: the best makeover.

All of the other makeovers weren't memorable to me, I guess.

I was glad they sent Jessica home and I thought it was hilarious that she still didn't get it, insisting that she's prettier than some of the girls that are still on the show.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
Yeah, she's kind of delusional. They always seem to cut a "girl who rests on pretty" early in the season.
In search of a lost signature...