If you've washed that many times, I'd say it's got to be out of your hair. Does MOP have protein? It sounds more like a protein problem than anything else. I personally wouldn't wash it anymore...maybe a moisture DT and see if that helps the stiffness?
Originally Posted by SunshineGrrl
I sprayed some 50/50 Fote Water mix and then a little DM Cocoa Hemp and my hair feels normal again. I even got some definition back. I was trying to figure out if all that No-POO and SLS was making me feel DRY or if I hadn't got rid of the build up. According to Sunshine the washing should have gotten rid of it, I think she's right! It doesn't have that spongy, dry, straw-like feeling anymore like it did while drying. I couldn't get it to feel like it had enough moisture in the shower but adding some Cocoa Hemp to dry hair made a big difference!!!
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.