Yeah, we can't seem to go wrong with the California Baby Calming Conditioner.

As for the Kiss Face Obsessively Natural Kids line, the Detangler is a never buy again product. It was meh-okay on my son's hair, but his hair is very managable when wet. So, the real test was my daughters. It gave them way too much volume (which is actually great by itself but not when coupled with the increased tangles the detangler gave too), was super sticky, and actually seemed to create tangles where there were none before. I was surprised at just how horrible it worked on my youngest's hair who basically only gets very loose waves and has straight hair in some sections. Thumbs down.

The Kids Shampoo & Conditioner 2 n 1 worked out nicely. I only used it on their scalps and let the rinse runoff wash their lengths. And, I followed up with a moisturizing conditioner. So, I treated the 2n1 like a shampoo. It didn't dry out their hair, tangle their hair, and it cleaned rather well. My son didn't care much for the orange smell, but our conditioner drowned it out. Thumbs up.
RIP Natasha Richardson

Holy Grails: Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner, AVG, EVO Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, KC Spiral Spritz, Brahmi Oil, Tea Tree eo, Rosemary eo, Distilled H2O, Aloe Vera Juice, Neem Oil, ACV, Dr. Bonner's Skikakai Castile Soap, Avocado Oil

Sometimes: AOMM Jelly, KCNT, KCCC

Last edited by madhuri_dixit_fan; 03-23-2009 at 12:52 AM.