I used Match.com and have been dating the same guy for almost 2 months and it's definately going very strong. I liked match.com in that I could take more control over my search options than others like eharmony.com . I definately agree that there were a lot of weirdos on there to weed through but I'm glad I did cause my current boyfriend is awesome.
Originally Posted by Allerian
Yeah, I mean, Match.com isn't foolproof, because I talked to a couple of jack-asses on there too. But I also met my boyfriend on there, and this June we'll have been together one year. He's kind, sweet, funny, smart, talented, and so ridiculously cute that he's lucky I don't pinch him to bits. I'm extremely lucky to have found him.

And I know plenty of couples who met online and got hitched. A very good friend of mine met her husband online (I forget the site - I think they met on OK Cupid?), and my best friend's sister met her husband on Match as well - they just had their second baby.

Basically, whereas online dating isn't perfect by any means, it does cut down on the number of frogs you have to kiss before you find your prince.
CG since 1/09. Protein and Mag Sulfate sensitive.
Hair Type - 3A.
Co-wash - Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner.
Low-poo as needed - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shampoo.
Cond./Leave-In - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner.
Stylers - Jane Carter Solution Condition and Sculpt; Beautiful Curls Curl Defining Gel.