Yeah, I have. I dunno what that is. I actually thought there were little crawlies of some sort in my hair, so I run to wash it. This usually only happens though if I really need to wash my hair or have a lot of product buildup on the scalp. Maybe it's the hair's/head's way of telling you you may have a little bit of buildup. Or maybe you just feel your hair growing. Or it's moving because the hair follicles are close to scalp muscle. I know it sounds crazy, but your scalp can move you know.
Originally Posted by Hakim Nuraldin
I had that feeling if I worked out all week and my hair was dirty. (I only washed my hair once a month when it was relaxed.) However, since I have been natural that has not happened. I wash/rinse my hair at least once a week. I did see a Dateline though about people who had threads coming out of their skin and it felt like little bugs. They would scratch until it took out their hair. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons
Current Regimen: I am doing protective styles for the winter. Two Strand Twists and Twist Outs. Wet hair in the middle of winter is not cute.
Favorite Products: Komaza Care Coconut Line, Kinky Curly Line, and Africare 100% Glycerin
Never Again: Carol's Daughter, Miss Jessie's, Garnier Fructis, Hot Oil Treatments
Hair Type: Texture-Spongy, Strand Size-Medium, Curl Pattern-I in the front, O in the middle, and S in the back. 4a

Last edited by cayisha_azul; 03-24-2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Link