Hi SunRae,

It really depends on the product line. I purchased Curls Whipped Pudding (8 oz.) for $22 and itís usually $17 US. The Oyin Shine & Define (4 oz.) wasnít so reasonably priced at $18 and itís usually $11 US. Also, the Kinky-Curly products seem to be a bit pricy even with the exchange rate factored in.

HTH.
Originally Posted by KinkyPJ
When the Canadian dollar was equal and/or better to the U.S. dollar, our prices were still higher. I asked them about this and was told that even though the dollar is the same, it costs them more to bring the product over to Canada ... At the time, it was cheaper to order from the U.S. Since our dollar sunk again, honeyfig is the place to go !!

I wish they sold their Oyin products online. I'm not sure whey they only have them in the store.

The customer service at honeyfig is second to none. They are an awesome company to deal with.
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!