Your Weekly PJ buys!
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Fleurzty
Visit Fleurzty's homepage!
Find More Posts by Fleurzty
Join Date: Mar 2006
I love Mango butter. At first, I really was thinking this is pretty good, but oh well. Now I have just in love with it. I mixed it with jojoba butter and I am able to define my curls and get a good wash n go look with my hair not poofing up just using this and a leave-in. The curls clump more also because there just isn't a lot of product in my hair to weight it down or make it look stringy. It goes in white when I use a lot but it dries really soft. Just soft, bouncy curls. Love it!
Now to answer the question, *DEEP BREATH*
- EZ Comb, abba Pure moisture conditioner, Eden Hair Milk
As thank you prizes and incentives for my 1-week donation drive
- 3 Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner,
- 1 Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
- 1 Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
- 1 Giovanni 50:50 Hydrating-Calming Conditioner
- 3 Pantene Relaxed & Natural Replenishing Mask
- 1 Pack of Goody Hair Clips (12 pieces)
- 3 Pack of Goody Ouchless Elastic Bands (27 pieces)
- 1 Pack of Goody Headbands (6 pieces per pack)
- 3 Satin bonnet
- 1 Pack of Banana Clips (makes great Faux-hawks)
- 1 Large Wooden Basket
Last edited by Fleurzty; 03-28-2009 at
. Reason: What I bought