Yeah, I have. I dunno what that is. I actually thought there were little crawlies of some sort in my hair, so I run to wash it. This usually only happens though if I really need to wash my hair or have a lot of product buildup on the scalp. Maybe it's the hair's/head's way of telling you you may have a little bit of buildup. Or maybe you just feel your hair growing. Or it's moving because the hair follicles are close to scalp muscle. I know it sounds crazy, but your scalp can move you know.
Originally Posted by Hakim Nuraldin
I had that feeling if I worked out all week and my hair was dirty. (I only washed my hair once a month when it was relaxed.) However, since I have been natural that has not happened. I wash/rinse my hair at least once a week. I did see a Dateline though about people who had threads coming out of their skin and it felt like little bugs. They would scratch until it took out their hair.
Originally Posted by cayisha_azul
What the hell? That's is scary. I too experienced that from time to time when my hair was relaxed...not any more thankfully.

"Thereís just an certain aura a woman exudes when she has natural hair. She walks differently. Her swag is on full tilt. Thereís a sense of confidence and je ne sais quoi that emanates from her spirit. Whatever it is itís sexy as all hell and turns me on" -Anslem Samuel