For the first three days of the conditioner only method, I loved it. I had little spring coils all over my head as if I used Kinky Curly Curling Custard. However, without using glycerin and water my hair would be dry by the end of the day. Pantene Relaxed and Natural has a lot of alchol in it which is very drying.

I absolutely love VO5 Moisture Milks Conditioner for cowashing. If I really rub my scalp with the pads of my fingers, it feels clean. I have not used shampoo in about two weeks and my scalp does not itch.

But, and there is a big BUT, I have crazy buildup from the Pantene. I will have to shampoo just to clarify. My hair started loosing its ability to curl on the 4th day.
Current Regimen: I am doing protective styles for the winter. Two Strand Twists and Twist Outs. Wet hair in the middle of winter is not cute.
Favorite Products: Komaza Care Coconut Line, Kinky Curly Line, and Africare 100% Glycerin
Never Again: Carol's Daughter, Miss Jessie's, Garnier Fructis, Hot Oil Treatments
Hair Type: Texture-Spongy, Strand Size-Medium, Curl Pattern-I in the front, O in the middle, and S in the back. 4a