View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
whatsercurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyjenn10 View Post
Have you tried a scarf (a la "I Love Lucy")?

My hair isn't as short as yours, but since my cut I've had to adjust my sleep method. I use mix of clips and short pineapples, all high enough on my head so that it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure your hair is long enough to do it though.
My scalp is a deva. The reason I don't want to have to deal with clips and such is that I always wake up with a bad headache. Not a fun way to start the day. I haven't tried a scarf because I don't have a suitable one. I'm not a scarf girl haha. All of my scarves are the practical kind (big, thick, wool, and warm). I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep it on during the night too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsercurl View Post
You should check out xcptnl thread about the night of many experiments. She said sleeping pre-scrunching was promising. She also has shorter hair.

The Night of many Experiments
Thanks for the link I haven't been on as much lately due to midterms and I'd missed that thread entirely. I'll have to take a detailed look
Good luck with your exams!

My son has been gone all weekend doing one last project. Finals start on the 13th. He can't wait for a break.

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
whatsercurl is offline   Reply With Quote